Thursday, March 16, 2006

Yet another gripping sentence from Birdman

Birdman LOVES to rip his clothes off himself. Being in the right mood and finding the perfect moment he proceeds to rip his sweat pants and laugh his ass off the whole time disregarding every word we used to stop him. So we dig through the closet of spare clothes to look for another pair of sweat pants but no luck just jeans. The other teacher takes him into the bathroom to let him change his pants.....then all you could hear from the bathroom is high pitch screaming and crying with a slew a curse words echoing in the bathroom. He comes out and is still very upset....so I do my best to explain...

Creature Teacher: Hey birdman, we didn't rip yr pants....did we?

Birdman: no... F**k You B*tch

CT: So you can't yell at us, you had sweat pants on but YOU ripped them, we don't have anymore sweat pants, so you have to wear jeans.... You look nice in them!

(gripping sentence!!!!)

Birdman: I'm so mad... why did I do this?.... I'm gonna SHIT!

CT: that won't be good. (giggles on the inside)

I had to chuckle a little more because he wore his t-shirt that said. "I may be strange, maybe crazy, but never a dull moment"

3 Comments:

Blogger Snooze said...

Never a dull moment is true for your work

9:43 AM  
Blogger Krave said...

Funny, I had a similar experiance on Friday. Oh. Hang on maybe this isn't the correct forum for this conversation...

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is he SUCH a potty mouth??? do his parents get on him about it?

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home