Friday, February 17, 2006

Full moon fever

You can tell when a full moon is coming all the students (and everyone in general) are more on edge. On Fridays we take the kids out for small purchase, they can goto a dollar store and spend a little bit of money to teach them the value of money and the social skills of the community. So, once again Lurch goes in the store and buys a bag of frito scoops that he's been talking about the whole week. Then of course, when he comes back to the van he tries to open the bag and eat the whole dam bag. The other teacher had to take another kid in the store, so it was my job to try and get the bag from him. So, there I am trying to negotiate the bag of frito's from the grasp of Lurch. I turn around in the driver seat and was kneeling on the seat as I proceeded to barter for the chips till a better time to eat them. While negotiating Lurch leaned forward and bopped me in the nose, I fell back and beeped the horn with my ass, which surprised both of us, Lurch then thought someone else beeped and ended up handing of the Frito scoops. It was the funniest thing ever..bop..beep..then I get the chips!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home