Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Billards..anyone.

I watched a gripping game of billards at the workshop today. Two clients were playing against each other and after every shot the one guy would yell "Sledgehammer!" I lost it when the other guy finally asked "what does that mean?" The first guy never answered him. I was wondering the same thing...why is that guy yelling that after every shot. Well, the question worked and the guy never yelled it again. Every once in awhile a girl would shout to the guys that they wanted a baby. ?????? yeah, I didn't get it either but life seems pretty simple there. The guys were called back to work so I was unable to see who won and I wonder how they would've handle it. I'm going to volunteer for the Special Olympics (I'm very excited) so I will have more tales of competition and how they handle winning and losing and just getting along. I can only imagine. It's gonna be good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home