Friday, February 17, 2006

Onward....road trip

This weekend me and my boyfriend are going to take a road trip Pittsburgh and Gettysburg!! Yeah, I'm really excited to get away from here. I'm just afraid I'll never want to come back, I kinda sorta hate it here but don't we always dislike where we stay sometimes? Just a thing I guess. On Valentines day, I received some roses which are beautiful and we went to a Chinese restaurant that was the best I've ever had! The following night I took him out to dinner at a nice little cafe and now we are going on the road trip to complete the fun birthday week! Well, we're going on a trip when he wakes up "we're going to leave early!...Let's leave at 9 am!!!" I'm still waiting *grin*

1 Comments:

Blogger Snooze said...

Road trips are the best. Have a blast and take an AAA card with you.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home