Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Memories from the t.v. set

I've been watching the I love toys series on VH1, which is a great way to stroll down memory lane. So, you automatically think of the funniest things that you did with the toys and how it either saved you from trouble or caused it. One thought that comes to mind was when they were talking about the Mad Libs book and how EVERYONE would put explicit words on every line. OK, here comes the back ground story.
I have a few older siblings and we went to a catholic school and were all very well mannered and my one sibling was always top seller of anything the school would sell (candy, wrapping paper, thats all i remember selling i think) we would win top prizes everytime. Our family could do no wrong we were ALL angels!!!! till the one day...
The 7th grade teacher walks in and takes away my Mad Libs book with all dirty words in tow, names of nuns and everything. not good. Shows the principal, who was a nun, and she reads the whole dang thing (of course) Needless to say I crushed the family name (9yrs of being angels) in 1 minute flat. I of course asked for the book back and without hesitation she of course said "no, maybe at the end of the year". Dam straight if I didn't march my ass last day asking about it. I counted down the days!!!! Ya, they "lost" it. I convinced my parents to let me goto public school after I finished off 7th grade..begged...and begged...and begged... I did it! Without telling them about my book with the dirty words..oooohh boy, I would've got a whoopin that day! I also begged the nun not to tell my parents. I wonder if they know the reputation of their name these days. haha

I can honestly say I've never ate Play-doh tho!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home