Thursday, March 02, 2006

You never know who yr sitting by

Today at the workshop (where I'm helping a student transition to) I'm eating my lunch and enjoying the new sights, fights, struggles and sounds of a whole new crop of clients that I know nothing about. I'm giggling about how one client is yelling to another about how they hate the one guys beard and threatening to shave it off...over in another section of the lunchroom a girl client is trying to assist another client adjust their suspenders and hook them on his pants...another trying to steal someone else's bag of chips....one client is referring to his twinkies as fluffy hotdogs...Suddenly, I hear a sneeze and see a big hocker go whizzing by on my left side and into my view. *BARF*
Lesson of the day....Be careful who you sit by while eating lunch

3 Comments:

Blogger Snooze said...

ewwwwww. I think I'm going to skip lunch tomorrow.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Creature Teacher said...

Yep...I'm done with lunch for awhile, unless of course I'm alone.

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm now going to refer to twinkies as fluffy hotdogs. That's so funny it makes my head hurt.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home