Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Quarters just suck

I went up to the local community college to figure out what to do to go back school. I'm coming out of the lot and you have to pay ".50 (two quarters only)" the sign read. I start digging...digging....and digging. I could only find one flipping f***king quarter, so what do I have to do? I had to beg for a quarter to get the f**k out of there! How embarrassing was that. Then after finding someone to give me a quarter and I went back to the line trying to pull out of the lot, the lady in front of me stops and starts digging for quarters. Luckily, there was no one behind me and I put it in reverse and left out the other gate.
lesson of the day: murphy and the law love me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

trying to scrounge up loose change sucks ass. i've so been there!

your trip down south sounded so fun... especially the ghost tour. i freaking LOVE the paranormal. when i was in scotland, my BFF elizabeth and i went to edinburgh and took the haunted vaults tour and a haunted graveyard tour. and in ireland we took a haunted tour in dublin. i still haven't seen shit... but i love that kind of stuff!!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home