Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Something fun to blog about!!!

Ok..Thanks to Snooze I found something fun to blog about. Since I'm stuck in la la video game land.

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you? Automatic--by Quazi Modo
yes..

Will I have a happy life? Firecracker, Firecracker--by Half Japenese
I do have an explosive personality

What do my friends really think of me? No Brakes--The Bravery

What do people secretly think of me? Danger! High Voltage--The Electric Six
"fire in the disco...fire in the taco bell"!!

How can I be happy? Apple Blossom--The White Stripes
AAAhhhhhh *smile*

What should I do with my life? Thirsty Dog--Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Yeah, I still like to drink

What is some good advice for me? Molly's Chamber-- Kings of Leon

How will I be remembered? Snake People--Sons of Hercules
hope not

What is my signature dancing song? Guns of Brixton--The Clash
this is one of my favorite songs

What do I think my current theme song is? Rat's Revenge Pt.1--The Rats
um...my chinese zodiac sign is the rat...pretty cool.

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Midnight Show-- The Killers
you should have seen friday's midnight show!!

What song will play at my funeral? I didn't like you anyways--The Donnas
how appropiate!

What is my day going to be like? I'm not there--Lil' Boys Blue
uh...cause I'm dead.


Well, after all I'm an Aries and we tend to be a little feisty!

3 Comments:

Blogger Snooze said...

You have the best funeral song.

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome!

Danger! High Voltage--The Electric Six

haha!!!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Creature Teacher said...

Snooze- that was a really fun list. I almost cheated but I didn't. I accidently
left out what type of man do you like and it was "Narc"-by Interpol. !!

Ms bees- They played here at the end of March. I didn't go but I've gone before and they are soo fun to watch. I took pictures at the show and he rips off his button down shirt to show his home made "Rich and Sexy" T-shirt which makes you chuckle cause of course he's neither but its fun to watch him go!!!!!!haha

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home