Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sights and Sounds @ the workshop

So many little things happen at the workshop when I'm there. I have an attentive ear to try and pick up conversations between clients or statements they make randomly.

On St. Patricks day a client who looks like John Goodman blurts out
"Yeah, I'm gonna get drunk at the bar tonight"
Oh don't think I wasn't trying to figure out where that place was! He wouldn't answer me because obvioulsy it wasn't really gonna happen but it was a nice dream.

Another time I was walking down the hall and I hear "Hey look!" so curiously I look around and there is a client juggling POOL BALLS like nothing! He could also juggle with one hand! I couldn't believe it. There has to be a market for this.

Video game update. I hate killing everything over again after I die. I think I've had my fill. Of course I start off on Diablo II the expansion game which is more difficult and you can't save the game and start back in the exact spot if you die. AAARRRRGGGGHHHH back to blogging now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home