Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sims suicide

So, I've been playing the Sims the last couple days and I suck at that to! I created a couple named Ian and Nettie Knives (after me and my beau of course). They have the same astrological signs and personality traits as we do. They are sooo unhappy.. Their starving, bugs inhabit the kitchen, skunks like to stay at the home along with stray dogs, Ian and Nettie are known to piss their pants a few times, Ian falls asleep on the kitchen floor, Nettie missed the first 2 days of her first job of the game, Ian don't want to find a job because he's sooo depressed nor he hasn't any skills, they always want to watch t.v. and listen to the radio instead of spraying for bugs that at one time was attacking Gunther the neighbor who looked like he was dancing a jig to get away, they won 750.00 for having the worst home on a phone call, the bank called and said 1,400.00 was put in our account by a computer mistake and Ian won't tell anyone about it. They are going to die of hunger or a bad bladder. I thought there was no way for them to die but reading the manual they can and the grim reaper will come and then you can barter with a game of rock, scissor, paper with the guy to keep your guy alive. If I did win, Ian and Nettie would probally say to let them die cause I am horrible at this game too. How can I kill a Sim's?

3 Comments:

Blogger Krave said...

Wow. That does sound like us doesn't it! LOL

1:51 PM  
Blogger Nicki said...

But did you find it relaxing is the question here.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Creature Teacher said...

NO...NO...NO... NO RELAXATION WHAT SO EVER. IN FACT I WENT BACK TO PLAYING DIABLO CAUSE IT WAS A LITTLE LESS STRESS...WELL, UNTIL NOW WHEN I'M FIGHTING THIS FANG WORM THING A MAJIGGY.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home