Saturday, March 25, 2006

I'm a sore loser.

I've been playing Diablo and every time I die, I just get pissed! I was trying to see the "gamer" point of view and how someone could spend that much time staring at a computer screen (3 computers in surly greg's case) instead of out and about enjoying life. My boyfriend claims it's a nice way to relax...well, not for a sore loser like me it's not. I had to restrain myself from throwing my computer down and jumping on it. No way ...no relaxation here...just alot of clicking and swearing...tense...tense..tense....
Problem solved....while in Best Buy the other day I picked up "Sims" game and read on the front of it.."The most successful computer game of all time"-TIME. "That's it" I shout (ok, not really) "of course it's the most successful computer game of all time because you don't DIE!!!!" my boyfriend agreed it would be the perfect game for a sore loser like myself! So, he bought it for me to still try to show me how relaxing sitting and staring at a computer screen can be relaxing. I know he just wants me to get addicted to it so I can't yell at him anymore. I hope it doesn't work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Krave said...

*snicker*

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home