Thursday, April 27, 2006

Medusa the flasher

Medusa was having trouble with her bra all day. She has big woobies and they always wear small bras almost like the training bra on someone who should be wearing a "D" cup. Medusa's boobs kept flopping out of her bra all day. It's the end of the day and I noticed once again the sista's were hanging out of the bra.

Creature Teacher: "Medusa...are your cha cha's out of their brassier?"
she cracks up and starts rocking in excitement.
Medusa: "OH I can't fix it here I have to go inside!"

She runs into the doorway (a lady from the business below us can see her) and whips off her shirt to put her bra on right! I'm thinking she was just going to reach up under her shirt and pull it down but nooo...right in front of the lady takes off her shirt.

I ran in covered her with her coat and pushed her into another hallway so no one could see her. How funny is that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Snooze said...

No wonder Lurch loves her.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Creature Teacher said...

I guess thats the way to pick up the casanosa huh? haha

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home