Saturday, April 29, 2006

Lurch rides again! not really

Yesterday, we were at the workshop and the people who work there remind us to clean up our area before we leave so that means if any peices are on the ground make sure to pick them up. I spot a couple of plastic washers on the ground and in the midst of an disagreement with Lurch (he wanted to play wheel of fortune -his fav. show- on the computer) I knelt down to pick them up from underneath the table.

Lurch starts to straddle me while begging me to play the game. I quickly go into tornado drill position.....He sits on my back!! The thought that his nads were on my back made me gag.
So here we are...I'm kneeling on the ground, Lurch is yelling something about "wheel of fortune" while sitting on my back and another staff trying to convince Lurch to get off me. All of a sudden out of a door comes a staff that works at the workshop, her eyes pop out of her head in curiosity and just walks away.

We volunteer here, I wonder if were allowed back?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man... i'd totally date lurch if he didn't eat his buggers and wasn't a retard.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Creature Teacher said...

Did you ever see pony boy when he was on Jerry Springer?

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home