Sunday, February 05, 2006

Wasted Weekend...and it was fun.

So, Thursday night me and my fellow co-workers went to bowling. I used to be on the league (I'm not claiming to be good at all) but now I decided to be one of the "beerleaders" (beer drinker/cheerleader). Afterwards we usually go grab something to eat and some more to drink and since we didn't have kids on Friday it was obvious it would be a long night of fun. One of the questions of the night was....when squeezing pass people in a stadium seating situation how do you pass by people..do you give them a front view or a back view of your assests? Because you know some people remain seated while yr trying to squeeze by. So, do you try to make it extremely uncomfortable? Like one girl pointed out maybe by dropping something next to them to try and get your butt more in their face or pause in front of them so the only view they have is well....you? Personally I want to start dropping stuff to try and get my butt in people's faces. That'll teach them.

Next question....What do you do when yr boyfriend gets so EXTREMELY INTOXICATED that he makes loud screeching, most unbearable, scratchy babbleling you have ever heard? He would not stop for nothing....I told him to shutup(after of this...nope....I threatened to leave him there(after 10 mins!...nope, still going... I found his coat and scarf, wrapped the scarf around his loud ass mouth to muffle the sound and pushed him out of the bar. Even outside the bar he was still going(up to 20 mins).. I had to shove him in the car and while driving down the street he was still going! (30 mins now..not lying) Once I reached the garage, he busted up laughing for 10 minutes straight. I undressed him and covered him up on the floor away from my reach (so I don't choke him) and then he was out. The next day, I asked him if he remembered anything and the answer was.."like what?". So I explained to him and told him what an ass he was and imitated his annoying babbleling and still didn't remember a thing. I was really embarrassed of him because it my regular bar that I like to hang at and I can only imagine the looks when we return. He wanted to get knee-capped and he did. I guess next time I'll just punch him in his throat

3 Comments:

Blogger Krave said...

Oy! It was said boyfriends local first! Notice I don't mention here the time when the girlfriend acted the ass and couldn't remember.. Must be a grumpy day I guess.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Snooze said...

Next time slip some rohypnol (not sure of the spelling, but you know, the date rape drug) into his last pint.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Creature Teacher said...

I think I'm gonna slip it in the first pint..just to be sure! haha I'll probally stick it in my students lunch too! oh wait...uummm..just kidding..yeah kidding.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home