Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Perfume anyone?

Yep, I got the job at Dillards at the womens fragrance counter. No, we're not allowed to spray people. I secretly do it when they walk away. So now all I do is work and college. I really miss my students and the stories. I was getting my ass whooped more, when working 2 days a week then I was at working 5 though. Once your out of their routine, it's over.
So now my stories are of ladies who won't buy perfume because the free gift, which is usually a purse, looks to cheap. This lady came to the counter with the ad from a magazine looking for the free purse you get when you buy Baby Phat perfume, I show her the purse, she plays with it for a half hour.
"It doesn't look like the one in the ad," she continues to sling it over her shoulder, opens and closes it, and acts like its hers. Then, a half hour later says, "it looks really cheap, I don't want it...sorry" She didn't want the perfume either since the free gift looked cheap. I couldn't help but to blurt out (due to pms) "It's a free gift, their not going to make it quality, they just want you to buy the perfume" she agreed as she looked at me in shock.
I then decided to sit on the floor and straighten the perfume cases and stay away from the customers so I don't get in trouble.

See, that story is no where near as fun as Birdman stories.

That's about it though. boring........

2 Comments:

Blogger Snooze said...

Haven't you learned by now? Honesty will get you nowhere. Sheesh! What are they teaching in college nowadays?

7:58 PM  
Blogger Creature Teacher said...

yea, people always tell me, sometimes you need to lie. I can't help it, I'm perfect, what else can I say! (see, there's a lie! hahaha)

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home