Friday, September 22, 2006

Still waiting...

I'm still waiting for my hanging space bags. I still wake up in the middle of the night during the "paid programming" hours and cry. They say their sending them....I'm still dreaming.

Went to the Drive-in and we watched Artie Lang's beer league (sucks, there are some funny parts but from the title you know the plot) and Snakes on the plane. I had to close my eyes through half of that movie because I HATE snakes. anything that can move that fast with no legs just scares the crap out of me. Since i'm such the bargain hunter and always try to get the most for my money without getting ripped off, I figured two crappy movies for 7.00 was better than one crappy movie for 7.00. So I suffered through Snakes on the plane. I busted up laughing at the part where this lady grabbed her barf bag, opened it up and BAM a snake bit her tongue. tooo funny! she died though and that stopped me laughing, because thats serious.

I worked with Birdman today, man do I love that kid. he keeps you on your toes and witty. We're sitting in the library and he just blurts out "yeah I gotta take a piss". Trying to get him to ask the proper way I say "excuse me?". (I should've made my request more clear) "I said I gotta take a piss" he repeats.

It's 3:30 in the morning and i'm flipping through the stations and "The Jerk" is on. what a funny movie. I haven't watched that movie for so long. I like the part where he looks his name up in the phone book. And of course the double water cooler of wine by the tennis courts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Snooze said...

Are you at school AND still working? Wow.,

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home