Thursday, August 24, 2006

Rockstar Supernova

Dilana is turning into a bitchface.....it's not nice to talk about people..I love her but no one likes to be talked about, you just can't trust them...I'm losing intrest in her.

I think Ryan will win which would be cool, but then I'm not a fan of Tommy Lee and it may be better if Ryan just went solo to have more freedom.

I MISS watching Zayra, although we all knew she wouldn't win, I just wish they would've kept her around longer to watch her rock! I hope she gets her solo career going better and tours soon.

I really like Storm and I think she will do great on her own also but I just don't think they will hire any woman to front the band. Their (Supernova) egos will get in the way.

Woman do rock.....and those are my opinions. I don't really care for any of the other contestants.


I'm now going to bury St. Josesph in the front garden to sell my boyfriends house without him knowing!!!!! (just kidding...I'm hoping he'll start digging for it and end up weeding for me!)

Keep it real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home