Saturday, August 19, 2006

We saw the wienermobile!





On the drive to Memphis cousin it blurts out "hey, if you guys see the wienermobile wake me up ok?!" we all chuckled..sure! cousin It continues "ah, come on, you keep your standards low and your never disappointed" ...fair enough. We continue to chuckle at him "Hi my name is cousin It..I like the wienermobile and watching planes land" I would tease him. ON our way back we stop at Grand ole Opry and another guy blurts out..."All I have to say is.... WIENERMOBILE!!" We then all ran across the parking lot with glee of what we found!

Another moment was coming home from Beale street where me and Sparker were dancing on the bar at Coyote Ugly very unsexy manner. We had 5 people shoved in the back seat when low and behold theres those lovely flashing lights that make you piss your pants. Sparker starts yelling "let me know guys if I should kick open the door and start running.... I will" We agreed to let our driver speak and no one made a peep.
"You guys must be from out of town..you missed the stop back there" says the cop.
"uh-yes sir"
"You guys look overstuffed in there, where you headed?"
"back to our hotel in germantown officer"
"ok well be safe and hurry home...have a good night"
WTF?????? WOW!!!!!!!
Wow....wow wow..we thought we were in trouble. thank you elvis!!!!

ok here's more picture.....

note the little elvis....his bedazzled suit has turned into highwaters and his wedgie is massive. poor child..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home