Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm lickable

I worked at the school today and was put in Birdman's room (yeah). Although I didn't work directly with him he still entertained me to no end.
I'm working with a student and all of the sudden someone grabs my arm...(as you do in the school) I quickly turn around to look who is there. It's birdman....

CT: "hey birdman!..howwwwww.....stop"
birdman is licking my arm not once, twice but three times. ugh.

At the end of the day I'm talking to him and he blurts out

"Guess what I did in the community Ms. Creature Teacher"
hestitant to ask...
"What's that birdman?" (already cringing from an answer I'm not to sure of)
"I pissed in the community!" he proudly announces.
CT: "um, is your mother going to be proud of you?" (he somewhat knows right from wrong depending on his mood and I wasn't sure if he actually went into the restroom)

I walked him to the bus where he announces it to the bus driver
"I pissed in the community today!"
CT: "let's tell them about what you learned today"

I checked with the staff and he made it to the bathroom, no incidents of watering the bushes or grass today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home