Monday, August 07, 2006

Creature Teacher is back in business.

Alright....I finally started my new job with MR/DD adults in the "activity center" but they are really "workshops". But no matter what you call them they're are still a ton of fun to work at!!(atleast for me) What does this mean to you, you ask? WELL....I will have fun stories to blog about!! No fun stories today since we had to sit a room and learn paperwork and boring stuff but tomorrow....oh yes...tomorrow something HAS to happen. It was neat that some of the clients remembered me from when I would bring the students from the school in to train them for the work enviroment. One girl that I used to take care of 6 yrs ago called out my name and remembered me and told me she still had pictures of me. It touched me that she remembered me and I feel that I must of made an impact on her life if she remembered me after all that time passed. She quickly updated me on her life and then shut back down and acted if I wasn't there.
Ok...I'm back to having to take naps after work so I must get napping!