Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Going to Memphis!

yeah!!!!! I'm leaving for Memphis on Sunday and I'm super excited to go! I want to goto Sun Studio, Stax and the ever famous Graceland to buy my official Velvet Elvis picture! Krave is gonna love it when I hang it up!! Or maybe an Elvis bust lamp might be cool too! I was looking high and low for some wacky attractions but none in the downtown area. I guess there is a man named Paul McLeod who has an "overstuffed home to persue his welter of unbridled Presleyana" and they tell you to note a cot under the "bank of TV's where he tapes every passing mention of the Pelvis" then you get a polaroid picture of yourself by an electric shrine. WTF??? Sounds to good to miss but I'm going to have to miss it, since it's an a hour south of where I'm staying. bummmeeerrrrrr. Alright folks...till next time. Viva Las Vegas!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Greg the Surly said...

I don't want you to worry at all while you're away. I'll make sure that Krave doesn't get out of hand, or tries to visit any questionalble locations in your absence. You can trust me.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Creature Teacher said...

he likes to be spooned while going to sleep and tuck your hands under his balls to "comfort" him.....and he's yours!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Snooze said...

I went to comment and mention that you just got back from a trip and that I'm jealous and well, TMI about Krave's sleeping preferences - LOL.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Creature Teacher said...

yeah, Krave thought so to...I was just trying to test Surly's friendship to Krave.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Krave said...

Hang on where is all this spooning and ball fondling?! Oh.. Err.. When you get back! Riiight!

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Waterbeds louisville Pontiac 60's parts what is in waterbed conditioner Bad breaker circuit Bad+credit+report+repair waterbed retail stores waterbed hev lyrics How to hp pda sherwin williams waterbed lacquer florida aston martin Get a great deal on home security shreveport search engine optimization hardside waterbed furniture sets electronic bill pay Bed skirts for water beds Religions lesbianas http://www.acura-tsx-test-drive.info/Waterbedsuppliesapos.html Chemicals water bed

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home