Thursday, January 12, 2006

Gas masks please!!!

So today I work in a workshop with one of our students that will soon be working there. I kept hearing this farting noise and when I would look in the direction of the sound, I would see this kid sitting there with his hands around his mouth. Ok, so he's making the noise with his mouth. Everytime the kid would make the noise I would look over and he was sitting in the same position. Then, I actually glanced over, he shifted over to his left cheek and let out the most outrageous sounding gas ever! He then sat straight up and put his hands around his mouth as if he just made the sound with his mouth. ALL DAY LONG! It sounded like a whoopee cushion and I reacted the same way everytime it happened...fell over laughing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ew. OMG! we have the same juvenile humor. farts make me laugh so hard. i am really a 5 year old at heart.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Creature Teacher said...

um what's really bad is when you and some of your odd friends get together watch really awful b-grade horror movies and eat anything spicy to make you..um.."have gas" and call it the "stinkbowl". hours of juvenile humor and i love it everytime! my dear friend "montag" (from the movie wizard of gore) beautiful invention!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home