Monday, January 02, 2006

HHHHHMMMMMM

My break is up and I have to go back to the monsters tomorrow, which I am actually very excited to do. I miss them all.

Unfortunate news of a friend dying before christmas set a sad tone for break and seeing everyone even more morbid than usual is disturbing. I would say hello to someone I haven't seen for awhile and ask how they were and the reply is just "SUCKS"...well yeah, were at a wake besides the obvious?

I didn't do much at all during break, I did clean my apt and had a new years party. It went well, only one arguement to put a damper on my night. So, I drank into a tizzy and passed out ...goodnight.

new year resolutions....
1) be mean..so i can care less.
2)become a new "roller girl" for agression reasons

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with that "being mean" resolution. sounds like you're cursed with "caring" like my sister. but don't be so hard on yourself for being a good person. that's actually a good thing. happy new year cupcake!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Creature Teacher said...

Thanks for caring! haha I just have a habit of hanging out with some people who don't care..just need to change friends around.
The roller derby thing is gonna be the hard one!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home