Sunday, December 11, 2005

I don't know

"I don't know" is one of my favorite responses from my unfavorable student. In fact I hear myself saying it alot so I have to deal with less. Am I turning into a student...has autism rubbed off on me...did I catch mental retardation? I think I did. Shriek can slug the shit out of me and I can ask him "Why are you hitting?" and he'll answer with the typical answer of "I don't know". Does he really? So here I sit in front of the computer and ask myself "what should I write in my blog?" and I have the typical answer of "I don't know".


I do know that I have a wonderful boyfriend (finally) who is so cool he came over to my family's house to help decorate christmas cookies. He won't admit it but I have some cookies (for a little bit) to prove it. He would only decorate the snowmen but they were very artistic and not autistic (like mine).

3 Comments:

Blogger Krave said...

Ahh - shucks! *blush*

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you watch the Family Guy last night? "I'm a retard." LOL... best fucking show ever.

http://www.downsyndromedolls.com/Francesca.html

3:04 PM  
Blogger Creature Teacher said...

Bees knees ...I missed last night but I am a huge fan. It's so wrong yet so right. Silke is my favorite doll,(love the outfit) she reminds me of a student! They also have a masturbation video guide called "Hand made love"..to funny

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home