Saturday, July 08, 2006

Last laugh of the year

Ah, yes...Lurch gave me the last laugh of the year. Even though the last day was June 29th I haven't had much time to blog with moving and all.

We had a cookout out for the students on their last day for a little fun. The day was over and I was waiting for everyone to get in the van so we could go back to school. I'm sitting in the drivers seat staring in the rear view mirror at Hannibal Lector in the back seat. (He attacks you and he gets you good. He can rip the first layer of your skin off and make putting yr hands in yr pockets a PAINFUL experience.) Hannibal grunts when the other teacher jumped out of the van to do something. I mumble..very quietly say. "Don't worry she'll be back and you can whoop her ass later" Because thats what he does.. no joke.
Finally the other teacher and everyone else arrives in the van. So were off...
Lurch: Ms. Creature Teacher
CT: yes lurch?
Lurch: are you going to take me back to school and whoop my ass?
CT: oooppss... no lurch

uh-yeah. so apparently he was in the van longer than I thought.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha! good god... note to self: those kids hear and repeat everything.

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home