Thursday, December 08, 2005

My special audience

So today there I am standing in the middle of the worksite where we take a few students to transition them into a place of work when the graduate. A large majority of other mentally challenged adults work there also. The kid of course doesn't want to work (neither do I) so he is "acting out" and telling me to "f*ck off " all of the sudden I hear the other 30 sum workers let out a synchronized "ooohhhh" ok, whatever...."B*tch" says the student...."ooohhhh"...I'm trying not to flick them off. The student pushes me and causes me to do a quick slip (due to the lack of tread) but I manage to catch myself "OOOOHHHH" ...it took all i could to restrain myself from laughing but I still wanted to flick them all off. Lesson of the day...even the mentally challenge don't want my job.

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg the Surly said...

I'd do it if i could tazer them. That would be so cool.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home