Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Swimming in a glass of water

Well there I was facing the day and drinking ample amounts of coffee so I can have the quick stealth like reflexes I need to survive the day. Not only is Monday the first day of the week but it's also the day I get to be a human punching bag for a mere 6 hours straight. Shriek.. I call him... is my student for the day. This kid is seriously built like shriek just shorter. Today we are video taping his "manic" smile and ass kicking ways.

Action......We would do a worksheet in which he would throw the pen to try and get out of the work....nope..pick up the pen and start your work.....***SLAP*** right in the titty...I look at the director to chuckle and ask her if she caught it on tape and her reply was that she heard it just fine. It felt like the titty slap that was heard across the world and I can still hear the sound it made today. This kid is lazy so he has to rrooooooollll his chair over to the pen and then pick it up....fine. So for the next few hours he continued to chase his pen around the room and roll around after it. He hates getting out of his chair and all the kids go running like anybody would when they see an orge coming towards them. Now it's lunch time, I have 4 new bruises for the week and it's the most peaceful time of the day. I'm standing on the other side of the room (because he loves to throw the food he doesn't like) and low and behold he rises out of his chair with a cup of water walks towards me (I'm not feeling to safe, a little weary) I quickly order him to sit back down (thanks to the coffee for heightening my reflexes) he doesn't (his mind is on a 10 second delay) I quickly order once again by this time he's right in front of me and **SPLASH*** he threw the water on me. NOW my commands are probally registering in his brain because he turns around and sits back down. He's not to lazy when he is inspired to play a prank on the creature teacher is my lesson of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home